CHYPS can now confirm that Simon Hughes MP has been added to an already impressive list of keynote speakers at its Convention on 7th and 8th November. Simon Hughes joins other Westminster speakers:
- Andy Burnham MP - Shadow Education Secretary,
- Tim Loughton MP - Parliamentary Under Secretary, Dept for Education and
- Graham Stuart MP - Chair, Education Select Committee.
As well as:
- Fiona Blacke - CEO, National Youth Agency
- Debbie Jones - Vice President, ADCS
- Commander Christine Jones - Metropolitan Police representing ACPO
In addition, there will be contributions colleagues from Ofsted, NCVYS, Community Matters, and the Money Advice Service.
This event will continue to be an ideal networking opportunity for colleagues to meet together and gain support from each other, which includes the facility for “hot topic” discussions.
The Convention is taking place with support from the Money Advice Service
Book you place now!
|< Prev||Next >|